Sunday, May 1, 2011

Another Day and No Baby Got You Down?

I'm not too bummed today, but last night I was beyond frustrated.  I am realizing that I don't "wait" very well.  I felt trapped last night, like I hadn't left our apartment in weeks.  So, Nate and I decided to head to Lapham Peak Unit of Kettle Moraine State Forest and hike around this afternoon for a couple of hours.  Walking is one of those kick start labor methods.  We did about three miles, enjoying the weather and fresh air, even though the wind was fairly chilly.  I was comfortable, but Nate was cold.  I don't think he fully grasps how much of a heater this fetus is.  Mr. Belvedere is my personal wood-burning stove.

Anyway, we took some pictures:
Week 40 
Those sunglasses are $2 at the Milwaukee County Zoo, if you're wondering...

Free birthing in the Kettles!
Looks like we'll be having a May baby...  A stubborn Taurus, as my cousin put it.

No comments:

Post a Comment