Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mr. Belvedere Has Arrived

My 19 hour old son is lying on my chest with the hiccups right now.  They feel just as funny as they did when he had them in my belly.

Weston Lynwood C. arrived at 3:05 am on Thursday, May 5.  We call him our little cinco de mayo burrito.  There was a bit of a mix up with his weight...The nurse last night got him at 7 lbs, but when he was weighed again this evening, the weight was 8 lbs. 12 oz.  That's nearly a 2 pound difference!  My bottom feels like he was a close to 9 pounds rather than 7.

This is after Weston's first bath that he got from nurse Cindi.  He absolutely loves playing with his tongue--almost as if he's trying to figure out what its purpose is.

1 comment:

  1. Robyn and Nate,
    He's SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I can't wait to meet him on Sunday. I think he's going to be tall like his Dad. He's just precious.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete