Monday, April 25, 2011

Preggo Portraits

Several months ago, my friend Angie (of frontporch photography: 414-640-5250) offered to take some pregnancy portraits of me.  I agreed, but I never set up a time, I think because I was unsure of the whole ordeal.  Angie's low key and non-threatening, so it had nothing to do with her; it was just me and my plethora of insecurities about my hijacked body.

Finally, a couple of weeks ago, we set a date and she came over to our shack.  I tried to explain that we lived in a pint-sized hovel of an apartment, but she didn't care, explaining that part of the shoot was having the ability to reflect on the photos years later and think about how nice and easy it was to take care of such a tiny place.  For those of you that have been over to our place, she certainly made it work!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful---just beautiful! She definitely got some great pictures.
    Many, many moons from now you and Nate will laugh at how the 'three' of you lived in the pint sized hovel.
    The last picture is really cute.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love the Janet Jackson rendition :)

    ReplyDelete