Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

I don't really know how much bigger I can get.  Mr. Belvedere, aren't you cramped?  Aren't you just itching to get out of my belly?  Don't you want to stretch out a bit?

I've been up since 5:30 this morning, did some yoga, and cooked breakfast for myself.  Nate's still sleeping (the NBA playoffs are on, and who knows how late the game went last night), and I'm rather bored.

  • I cleaned the apartment in its entirety last night.  Miraculously, I was even able to get down on my hands and knees and wash the floor.  It took me a little longer than usual, but I did it.
  • I've read everything I possibly can about labor and delivery.
  • Nate birthday present is wrapped (it's this Wednesday).
  • I bought my mom's Mother's Day gift and card.
  • The bag is packed for the hospital.
  • I have email drafts saved for the big announcement.
  • The laundry is done.
What else can I do???  I suppose I could go to the Pick 'n Save and do some grocery shopping.  I could cook some more meals to throw in the freezer.

1 comment:

  1. I checked your blog to see if the baby had come yet. Any day now! I'll be thinking about you and can't wait to hear the good news! Take care and enjoy your last few days/hours. You are going to be a great mom!
    Melissa C.

    ReplyDelete