Friday, April 22, 2011

Charting the Belly: Week 39

Well, I think I've dropped:

I can breathe again!

Sorry for the bare belly pictures, but the other ones were less than desirable.  I had just woken up, and my photographer thought that my bed head was "sexy."  I disagreed.

News update: Mr. Belvedere's cousin was born two days ago!  My brother, his wife, and their son welcomed Liam Reid into their family.  He's a peanut--6 lbs. 4 oz. and 18 in.!  Now the family is just awaiting grandchild numero seis...  April or May?  Mister or Miss?  Chub or lightweight?  Only one way to know--WAIT.  My appointment last Tuesday revealed I wasn't hardly effaced and only a fingertip dilated.  There are all sorts of ways to naturally induce labor, but I'm not so desperate that I want to try Castor oil yet.  Ask me in a week.

1 comment:

  1. It looks lower than a week ago.Yeh!!!!
    It's gonna be a close call between April or May.
    That Castor oil thing tastes awful and probably only gives you diarrhea--quickly!

    ReplyDelete