Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I (heart) food

Here is my recent favorite:
Last Friday night, as we were lying in bed catching up on Mad Men episodes, I really, really wanted strawberry crepes.  Then I got to thinking about Breyers strawberry ice cream, and I swear, I was ready to leave in the middle of a tense episode and head over to the Pick'n Save and haul off some all natural creamy goodness with frozen strawberry chunks.  Nate even said he'd go and get it, but then laughed because he was joking.


D.Lish.Us
I didn't think that was funny.  Remember that scene from Lady and the Tramp where Darling sends Jim Dear out into a blizzard for some watermelon and chop suey?

"Darling, are you sure you want watermelon?"
"Mm-hmm. Oh, and some chop suey, too."
"Chop suey?  Oh, all right, darling."

Classic!

1 comment:

  1. Dad got me a watermelon when I was pregnant with Paul because I had a taste for it. It was early December.

    I wonder how many stores he had to go to?

    ReplyDelete