Saturday, October 16, 2010

Feeling...Not pregnant?

I'm not nauseous.  My boobs don't hurt much anymore.  I've got lots of energy.  I'm not running to the bathroom nearly as much as I have been, and I'm sleeping through the night without having to get up to pee.  Nor, can I remember the last time I cried.

I don't feel very pregnant.  Or, maybe this is the beginning of the "glorious" second trimester.  My ultrasound is this Wednesday, so I'm pretty excited to see some evidence of what's is going on down there.  I am fortunate enough to have a wonderful principal who is allowing me to go and have it done during my 2 hour (!) prep in the morning.  As much as I'd like to have some time off, preparing sub plans no easy feat.  Besides, I've got to save those sick days for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment