Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thanksgiving

Oops.  Thanksgiving's been over for two weeks.  It was a great holiday because we went back to Wisco to spend it with my mom, aunt, uncle, cousins, and their kids.  The traveling actually wasn't so bad--I get ridiculously worked up before going on car trips with Weston.  I just feel terribly guilty about having him confined to the car seat, and the drive from Cinci to my mom's is about 7 hours.  But, we left at 5pm on Tuesday and he conked out soon after we left for about an hour.  We then stopped to get Nate some coffee, and we played at the Starbucks and changed into pajamas.  He nursed, and then promptly fell back asleep for the rest of the night until we rolled into Grandma's at midnight.  He woke up, nursed again, and went back to bed.

Checking out Great Uncle Peter (and his beard)

The center of attention
Baby did have some real turkey and baked sweet potatoes for dinner and loved it!

He spent the rest of Thanksgiving teething.  He now has 6 teeth total--four on the top and two on the bottom.  I think the other two bottom teeth are coming in...  And then I hope we get a break.


No comments:

Post a Comment