Thursday, December 29, 2011

No Internet

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth.  Actually, I think I have.  Our undisclosed Internet source put a password on their account a couple of weeks ago, and we no longer have the Internets here at our apartment.  I feel like I'm dying.  It's been good on some level because it's forced Weston and me to get out of the house on my winter break and go to the public library.  They have a nice toddler area in the children's section, so he can get into all sorts of messes while I catch up on the world, pay bills, send email, etc.

We're moving soon to a house (!) so we'll be getting Internets for sure then.  It's going to be a rough couple of weeks without it, but I'll make it through...

Quick update: Christmas was a blast.  Weston loved all the new toys and books, which couldn't have come a better time since he was bored with everything that he currently has.  I can't upload any pictures quite yet, but I'll get there.  Weston must have been good this year, because he got lots of love from Santa.  Grandma and Grandpa came in from Iowa and spent Christmas with us this year.  Nate and I slept in Weston's room on the futon, and that worked out okay until the last night when he finally realized that we were in there with him.  I think I slept about 2 hours that night...

No comments:

Post a Comment