Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Houston, We Have Lift Off!

(Oh wait, the space shuttle program no longer exists.)

My little man rolled over today!!  Sadly, I didn't witness it.  I missed it by about 45 minutes because he did it after I left for work this morning, so Grandma was Weston's audience while she was home watching him.  She said he rolled over about 15 times today, and of course, when I got home, he was a bit shy and didn't want to do it right away.  But he caved into the pressure and rolled over like a champ.  He's growing up so fast!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Weston!!! I missed Lily rolling over too! The same thing, she did it the week I went back to work. You will experience a lifetime of firsts with "baby Wastine". Grandma's feel special when they get to experience firsts too! Miss you ! Hope all is well. I'll call you this weekend. ~ Asia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to witness his rolling over from tummy to back today, so that's fun! And Asia, I'm pretty sure it's "Babby Wastine." You gotta have the short /a/ in baby...

    ReplyDelete