Monday, March 21, 2011

Registry Fun Times

The other night, after hearing for the umpteenth time from my mother, "You need to add more to your registry," my two cousins (who are both moms themselves), offered to register items for me.  Because the biggest problem with figuring out what I need for this baby lies in the fact that I simply don't know what I need, I jumped on the offer and quickly logged them in.  In a matter of thirty minutes, Cindy and Angie had gone through almost every category at BuyBuy Baby, asking me questions along the way, and filled up the registry.
"Get as many receiving blankets as you can from the hospital.  Those swaddle the best."
"Don't register for any more newborn sizes."
"You'll be doing laundry all the time, so get as many burping cloths as you can."

It was way less stressful than the hours I had spent thinking about what I needed and agonizing over of the fact that I simply had no idea what I needed.

1 comment:

  1. A BIG thank you to Cindy and Angie for getting Robyn more things that she'll need on her registry.
    You're the best!. Thanks.
    Robyn, you have some darn good cousins.
    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete