Friday, July 1, 2011

Foaming at the Mouth

Baby's taking a nap right now in his swing, snoozing peacefully while foaming at the mouth.  I'm glad he's such a good sleeper.  He usually will get about 4-6 hours of sleep at night; I just have to be better about going to bed right when he does!

His newborn hair has fallen out on the top of his head, leaving him with a spectacular mullet:



One crazy hair guy talking to another
I resolved the bath time issue...he gets a full bath every other night, and on the off nights, I just draw up a bath and soak him in there for a little bit.  We wash his naught bits on those nights. :)

Loving the bath
He's so close to laughing--I can't wait until he does.  He's able to hold his head up while on his tummy and move it side to side.  He's also starting to pull himself up when you hold his arms.  He loves standing and stomps his foot repeatedly.
Grandma, cousin Owen, Mom and Weston

No comments:

Post a Comment