Friday, August 10, 2012

Happy 15 Months!

Height: 33 in (90th percentile)
Weight: 23 lb. 9 oz (35th percentile)
Head circumference: 47 cm (40th percentile)

All of a sudden, time is going by really quickly as I watch Weston grow up.  After his appointment this morning, I had to schedule his next check-up, and I said, "I need to make an appointment for his 15-month physical."  The receptionist said, "You mean 18-month?"  I replied, "No, 15-month--oh wait, yeah, 18-month..."

Eighteen months sounds...old.  That's halfway from one to two.  I'm not ready for that.

He's already running through the house, and imitates just about everything I do, including talking on the phone.  It's hilarious.  His favorite thing to do is play cooking, and that's when the pots and pans come out of the cabinets.  I put them away about three times a day.  I've contemplated getting him a kid kitchen set, but what's the point?  He loves cooking with the real stuff, so we'll go with it.
One year ago in his bouncy chair...
 Here are some shots from our vacation last week up in Northern Michigan:
It took him awhile to get used to the lake

My little man


After a fun afternoon on Lake Huron

No comments:

Post a Comment