Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Queasy Stomach

No, I'm not expecting another baby...

I just want to know when that horrible feeling I get of weak knees and a queasy stomach will go away.  You know, the one I get whenever Weston is crawling too fast on concrete and I visualize him face planting, or when he's about to topple over off the deck into a pine bush because he came too close to the edge?

Yeah.  That feeling.  Am I cursed with this because I'm a mother now?  Is it worse because he's a boy?  It happens most frequently when concrete is below him.  Will it get better when he's mastered walking?

Yuck.

2 comments:

  1. It never gets any easier! It's worse when they are riding bikes and skateboards. 1 broken arm and 4 stitches in the head = boys!!!!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap. I really try to not have that feeling when I watch him, but I can't avoid it. Lovely....

    ReplyDelete